Europe's most exclusive Property, Yachts & Real Estate Investments
Version: February 2010 Introduction
1. We take our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and all related regulations ("the Act") very seriously and have taken steps to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Act.
3. When you register and use the Site, we will ask you to provide certain data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from our Service Providers and/or other third parties.
4. The principal purposes for which we process and store your Personal Data are: to allow you to personalise services provided via the Site (for example, allowing you to create and customise your own groups); to speed up the application process (for example, by collecting personal details we can pre-populate new applications and other forms on the Site saving you time in filling in those details); to monitor, improve and administer the Site and the services provided on the Site; to enable Service Providers to assist in providing, maintaining and operating the site; to enable us to conduct surveys and aggregate user profiles; to enable us to conduct prize draws which you have entered via the Site; to provide you with information on selected products and selected services that we think may be of interest to you (unless you have asked us not to do so); and to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. Full details of the purposes are set out in our Data Protection registration.
5. As part of our customer service we may also share your Personal Data with other companies so that we can provide you with appropriate information about our or other company’s products and selected services. You will be able to indicate on the Site if you do not wish to receive such information. You may also notify us at any time on the "My Profile" page on the Site or by contacting the Debutesq by email if you decide you do not want to receive such information.
6. To enable us to provide the services available on the Site and to monitor and improve the Site, we may gather certain information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the details of the web site you linked from to the Site.
8. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
9. For further information on the security of the Site and your Personal Data you can request a copy of our Security Policy by email.
10. We may intercept record and/or monitor any communication(s) (including telephone calls or other electronic communications) between you and us. We may do so in order to resolve queries in the future and for the purposes of ensuring security, staff training and complying with our regulatory and legal responsibilities.
11. In the case of communications by email you should note that as emails are not currently encrypted (and may therefore be intercepted by third parties) and as the identity of the sender cannot be confirmed you must NOT provide your security details by email and should avoid providing any Personal Data to us by email. We will not provide Personal Data to you be email. Obtaining copies of and changing your Personal Data
12. In the event that you wish to see a copy of your Personal Data held by us please write to:
Debutesq Media Group 10 Dublin Street Lane South Edinburgh EH1 3PX
13. We will amend or delete any Personal Data relating to you which is found to be incorrect or not relevant in accordance with the Act. If you are aware of any changes that should be made to your Personal Data please visit the "My Profiles" page on the Site.